Thursday, March 31, 2011

The month to live again?

April..tomorrow is April 1st..yes April 1st.
looking back on the past few months. I have no clue why I am blogging about all of this. Maybe to get it off my chest. Maybe because I am not sure if anyone will read if, so it is almost like a diary of mine. Yes a diary. 2 weeks ago sitting on the of the bathroom area, pill bottle in my hand and razor to my wrist. Ready to say good bye to the world and everything in it. There was only one problem. This problem was that I wanted to live, and I love everything I have in life. SO why? why the brink of death??
WHY?
I myself, cannot,fully answer this question, but what I can say is that I have come a very long way from anorexia,bulimia, self-harm,suicidal tendencies, several health problems, and being adopted because I was unloved as a baby.I have come so far and I now know what I would like to do in life. Be a psychologist.
So April, April is the month to truely live again. TO be myself and be optimistic. To be me. and to be..be..stress free

12 comments:

  1. Good luck towards your goal of being stress free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck i hope april is a good month for me to

    ReplyDelete
  3. chill to some minus the bear music and relax man. the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy said it best about life. . .

    DON'T PANIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. so its the day of the fools be prepared

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck man, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. april fools tomorrows going to be fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like how all the other comments sound like they didnt read the post LOL, glad to hear you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, thank you to those who actually read it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will probably enjoy April. March always feels like the longest month.

    ReplyDelete