Thursday, March 31, 2011

SO music music, so little time for the best

There is a lot of new artists,that are coming out everyday with things. The only problem is if you are like me, you are very picky about what kind of music you will listen to. You will listen to all kinds, but when it comes down to it, you have to like both the voice and the lyrics to have a complete song.I like all kinds of music to be honest, like MGMT, Avril Lavigne, and so many other things. The only problem is, that sometimes, I will only like one song by an artist. I do not know about you guys, but good music is hard to come by, and the best music out there is the kind that actually tells a story.

5 comments:

  1. Hey man always nice to see a new blogger starting out, I'd have to agree I am very picky about what music I listen to, and I rarely like more than 2-3 songs from the same artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a cool blog, will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello prowler, yes this is my first blog that I have ever written, and yes I do like it. Thank you for replying. I do like a few bands, where I like every song. For instance, Hawthorne Heights I have all 4 cds uploaded. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, hope to see more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete