Sunday, May 8, 2011

Random thoughts in my head

1) I had an amazing day. One of the best days I have had in a long time. I spent it with my family and did a lot of things with them. I got some amazing pictures of the zoo animals:)

2) I am trying to think of a way to deal with this pain. I have polycystic ovarian disease and it is flaring up. It hurts so much, but I need to.

3) I love family guy. It is such a good show and it is wonderful:)

The new episode that was on right now was not very good to be honest;/

4) I am graduating very soon and I am very excited. I know what I am doing for my whoe Summer, and I also know what I am going to do for college and graduating from there.

5) I think I love money more then I should, but who doesn;t?

16 comments:

  1. Money can be a bad thing, but congrats on your good day and you looking forward to graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family Guy has been letting me down for the last while I'm taking a break from it hoping when I come back to it I start enjoying it again, South Park kinda ruined it for me.

    Graduating is great, College is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) Sounds like a great day, the last Zoo I been to was the Berlin zoo during my trip to Germany.

    2.) I hope you get well soon, there's no way I can possibly comprehend your pain.

    3.) I agree, it was a pretty bad episode. I've been disappointed with FG as of late. Bob's Burgers, however, shows some promise...

    4.) Don't let go of your memories before graduation!

    5.) Money is fine. I'd gladly be paid in video games though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get well soon, I know how much it can hurt :(

    Congrats on the graduation.

    Money money...it's just a tool, nothing special about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are you planning on doing for college?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I'll hopefully be graduating from University next year (Might be different in UK compared to US). Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been watching a lot of Family Guy lately. Mostly when I'm drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Grats on your amazing day ! I haven't been to the zoo in years. :/
    2. Wow, hope it gets better. Do you have meds to help you out with this ?
    3. Family Guy is awesome. Stewie&Brian ftw !
    4. Grats again ... i have no idea what to do with my life right now.
    5. Well, you need to love money or you won't live a comfy life. :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can relate with most of the points :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your disease!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Money does make the world go around, so you gotta love it I guess

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww graduation... just remember there are other things in life than school/job/money and I think you will be alright ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sometimes a bit of satire and surrealism is all you need

    ReplyDelete