Wednesday, May 4, 2011

stressed:( and stressed

Today is wednesday, the first day of my IB testing which is for the smartest kids in the world who are juniors and seniors in high school. I do NOT want to be taking it. I have to though. I do not talk to a lot of those people and it seems like a waste of time for me.
On top of that, I have been so so so dizzy I do not know why. I had my blood tested on Monday...we will soon find out the results. I am more then optimistic about it being positive, however I also have to remember that if it is not I will have to learn to deal. I think it will be perfect:)
click here to learn what might try to kill me that link shows what they think it is. with the kidneys going away from me.
I am just so tired but at the same time I am not. I also keep thinking about this whole sleep thing. I feel like being an athlete, I need more then six hours of sleep, but if only sleeping six will cause me to live longer then that is what I THINK i want to do...not too sure though.

26 comments:

  1. yeah take it easy. exams are overrated

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleep sucks, but if you're working on something then you prob need it for optimal performance. glgl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get stressed for exams-_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not stressed about the exams...its just a midlife crisis haha im 18.mid life.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exams suck. I think I've gotten a few more grey hairs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these exams are nothing like what you guys take. nothing at all. and they sucksucksuck they dont count towards anything if you fail but then you make the united states look bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought IB tests were just for private school kids? I would not say the smartest kids. In my school we took AP tests, and many kids went to ivy league schools.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pressure makes diamonds ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think all of us have been in such situation a lot of times! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is good to feel stressed sometimes. You learn to appreciate the silence more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nope it is not private school.its for the smartest kids in the world. only a select few in each counry take them and THEY SUCK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Risking your life is completely not worth it, take it easy and make your own decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gaaaaaaaah... take my advice: Just get through high school. As long as you get through high school, no matter what your average is (has to be decent of course), you'll be okay. College is the real challenge. It's wonderful that you're eligible to take this IB exam. Must mean you're a good student! :) I just hope that your health gets better... get well soon mate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You'll do fine! Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm stressed too with all my exams and dissections coming up.

    Just gotta keep calm and keep moving.

    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stress is definitely a part of life, so you better get used to it. About a year ago,I was making some serious money, and was riding high. It all came to a screeching halt, and now I'm strapped for cash, and now face the daunting task of going to school with literally 0 dollars to my name. Just gotta relax and to quote the Beatles..Let it Be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got final exams for college coming up so I share your stress :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember my summer tests in university, very little pressure like it. Hope you find a way to deal with it

    ReplyDelete
  19. just calm down, take a moment to relax. everything will be fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think a lot of people are stressed this week, it is final week afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thats a tough decision. Live longer but not to your potential or die before you get a chance to accomplish your goals.

    ReplyDelete