Thursday, July 7, 2011

Diary of the Dead Review!

This is a pretty good movie. I am about half way through it, and for it having been made a few years back, it has been pretty good. Does anyone know any other movies based on the zombie apoloclypse or on anything dealing with the end of the world?? I love those kinds of movies:)

If you have never heard of this movie, then you should check out this link for it at IMDB and tell me what you think of it.Click here for a summary of Diary of the Dead

10 comments:

  1. I saw it a while back and thought it was decent zombie flick

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Romero knows how to make a zombie movie. I'd never heard of this one before, but I'm looking for it right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice movie i will look to watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the Romero films are great, so check the rest out. The most recent one is Survival of the Dead. Also... Why are you reviewing a film half way through, and not waiting until the end?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Resident Evil 1,2, 3 and 4.
    28 days later and 28 weeks later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, just found a download for tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Romero is the King of the genre, and helped create it. Diary is okay, but Dawn is by far the best in the series. Might as well start with Night of the Living Dead and go from there if you like quality horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont like this kind of movies. I mean, I like them, but once you´ve seen a couple of them, you have seen them all.

    ReplyDelete