Monday, July 25, 2011

I am not sure how to

describe what I am feeling. I am so so so happy all the time no a days and I just feel like what I am doing in life is such a good idea.
Life is not perfect though, because I still need to decide on attending an expensive college, and I also need to decide on what kind of car I would like to get. Moving out is another thing and working two jobs just will hit the spot. Overall, my life has been pretty great,and spending the Summer with friends and my best friend has helped out a lot:) Life is good.
HAPPY SUMMER TRAILS TO YOU ALL:)
Truth about me is that I LOVE the sunshine but I HATE the snow!


11 comments:

  1. Working two jobs? That's some impressive work ethic you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a great car!!

    Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything goes great :) wish you the best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the summer too, but i also love the winter. except when we get snowed in and i cant do anything :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear, Im loving summer now aswell. Wish it lasted longer tho, the cold here is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy summer! Hope it all works out! Just sit down and weigh up the options and you'll figure everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! You followed me, so I'll follow you as well! :) Happy summer to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you are going to be incredibly busy with all those things to do!

    Good luck and have a good summer yourself =3

    ReplyDelete