Sunday, July 3, 2011

Immature People

Immature people are everywhere. Most of them are idiots who have yet to realize that they are wasted space in the real world. The reason I say this is because everywhere you turn, you see them.
People post on peoples blogs all the time "annonymously." It is so immature and ridiculous.

On the side note, I will continue to blog about what I WANT TO BLOG ABOUT and if you have an issue then you are kindly asked to get off my blog!
In other words, I say what I want, if you have a problem then why are you still reading:)
Deciding what my next blog post should be about, does anyone have any ideas?

13 comments:

  1. You can't ever get rid of immature people unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog about classical music and literature. I would suggest Aldous Huxley's Brave New World for your first book to review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to squint to read the picture but i finally made it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound angry... but it sure is annoying when people hide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet my blog can give you some controversial subjects to talk about ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog about why "all together" is written separately, and "separately" is written all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't fight with keyboard warriors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post... is this about a guy who's name starts with a "K" and ends in a "Y" and has a couple "L's" in it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're coming across as a bit of an "internet tough guy" as well, ironically.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Immature people are entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't let annoying people get to you. Unfortunately the world is full of them.

    ReplyDelete